Community listings in Kitchener

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Wanted: Lost Gloves I left my gloves on a bench at the terminal inside on the lower level platform after running to board my bus Saturday... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-21
PD Day Day Camp at CF Kitchener & Grand River Rocks - Fri Mar 7
PD Day Day Camp at CF Kitchener & Grand River Rocks - Fri Mar 7 Our next PD Day Climbing/CrossFit combo for kids is confirmed! ♠ Fri Mar 7, 9am to 4pm ♠ $45 plus hst ♠ ages 6 and u... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-21
who is this girl???
who is this girl??? id like to figure out this girls name, if you can help that would be nice, thank you Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-21
Looking for friends to talk to :) Hello, first time on here. Thought I'd give it a try! I am a 19 year old female, huge country girl. I enjoy such thi... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-21
WEB DESIGN - SEO - LOGO - MAINTENANCE - UPDATES KIT  CAM WEB DESIGN Web Design & Development   . A Team of local Canadian professionals committed to provide best  ... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-21
March Break Music Camp Contemporary Arts and Music CAM is a local music school offering lessons in Piano, Guitar, Vocal, Drums and Theory. ... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-21
Looking For Volunteer Hours! I am currently looking to complete about 60 hours of volunteer work as part of my law enforcement course. I am curren... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-21
Ride to and from YYZ airport Frequent ride offer Fri Pearson to Kitchener Waterloo. One for $50, two for $70 This ad was posted from the Kijiji C... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
lead guitarist established classic rock act seeks SKILLED, pro, lead guitar with "no limits" ability. Our set list is quite demanding. Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
INVESTIGATORS NEEDED looking to add to our all female group of paranormal investigators. experience is not a requirement but we are lookin... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
GO player wanted ( baduk, weiqi ) I'm a young senior downtown. Have a beautiful board and love the game. Ranked 4K. Please phone 519-744-5559 Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
Self Publishing 101 How would you like to finally publish that book you've been working on. Self-publishing is an option. We provide smal... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
Custom Learning/Classes Is there something that you would like to learn? We teach a variety of courses at the community level in the comfort ... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
Basics of Facebook Would you like to know more about FaceBook? Would you like to learn how to use FaceBook in the privacy of your own ho... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
Zehers stanley park mall I seen you collecting carts as you work at zehers. We have seen each other elsewhere and I have a sense that you are ... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
Found booze in parking lot with groceries Found some alcohol and groceries in parking lot. Tell what and how many u lost and where. Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
Wanted: Stag n Doe donations Hello. I'm hosting a stag n doe in March 2014 and looking for donations to be used towards door prizes and raffles. G... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
Chef uniform and Chef knife whole set all new I have chef uniform,apron,hat,scarf and new set of cutting knife set for sale as now the college is going to start Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-20
519 Connections - Speed Dating KW, Guelph and Cambridge Start the year off by meeting that special someone or just make some new friends 4 great locations: 1. Waterloo - S... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-17
Waterloo Region to Toronto Pearson Airport Service includes door-to-door ride from Waterloo region (Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, etc to Toronto Pears... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-17