At Angstrom Engineering, we sell industry-leading thin film deposition systems that can be custom designed and are assembled on-site by a team of engineers and technologists who prioritize quality, service, and performance above all else.
We are a growing company looking to expand our sales in spare parts, service, and consumables that are used in our thin film coating equipment. We are hiring for the position of Technical Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will have a science or technical background with strong communication skills and a desire to interact with customers and promote Angstrom’s products. They will also show a keen interest in taking ownership for creating new processes and building this area of the business.
Responsible for promoting and selling consumables, spare parts, and service including all aspects of initial contact, quotations, purchasing, invoicing, and delivery.
• Promote Angstrom capabilities to existing customer base
• Prepare customer quotations for spare parts, service, and materials.
• Ensure prompt and accurate entry of purchase orders.
• Participate in developing and maintaining supplier relations.
• Ensure order and supply levels are properly maintained for all required materials in order to maintain inventory levels and fill orders.
• Maintain tracking of expected deliveries and react by expediting deliveries as required.
• Source new suppliers and develop relationships with existing suppliers
• Negotiate cost savings for components and supplies as assigned.
• Suggest modifications or changes for continuous improvement initiatives.
• Post Secondary Education in material science, science, engineering, or equivalent
• Strong communication skills with an aptitude to interface with customers and promote
• Ability to work independently with a track record of creating new processes
• Desire to be involved in all aspects of the cycle from initial contact to shipping of the
• Good work ethic with a positive attitude
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary Based on Experience
Angstrom Engineering is an agile and growing business with a work force of exceptional people. We have been in business for 20 years and make leading edge and interesting equipment for the field of nanotechnology. Our working environment is clean, safe, and enjoyable. We offer flexible hours and a competitive compensation package including benefits.
TO APPLY please use this link: https:app1.clearfit.comej=ANG0022-4567&ps=wor